Monday 9 March 2015

My Three Favourite Ab Exercises:

Just starting my first ever cut and I am super excited to see some ab progression! So, I decided to share some of my favourite ab workouts that can be done at home & require no equipment. I typically will do about 4 sets of 25 reps for each exercise (on each side for specific ones).


Here they are!





1. Double-Leg Extensions - This one is probably my favourite, there are multiple ways to do it, some people do it with one leg at a time etc. If this is your first time doing this to make it a tad bit easier place your hands beneath your bum. If holding your hands behind your neck like I did is uncomfortable you can place your arms crossed at your chest or straight to the sides. 

2. Waist Whittlers - These are basically some fancy planks where you twist and squeeze your torso. This will target your obliques and when done for long enough will seriously buuuurn! 

3. Bicycles - Lastly, these are a classic, but had to include them because they have always been a favourite of mine. Sometimes simple works, it is common because it is effective.

xoxo @bronzerandbarbells





No comments:

Post a Comment