Tuesday 24 March 2015

First Ever Beauty Post! - Foundation Review On Clarin's Ever Matte SPF 15 Balancing Foundation

Colour: Beige

I haven't done a review before because I was waiting for something really amazing that I could truly advocate for and this is it! I have been looking for a really great foundation for quite some time and tried countless formulas and types until I finally stumbled across this one! Well rather than stumbling it was actually recommended to me by a friend, but I did not try it for a while, until I finally caved and bought it. I usually go for a dewier finish because in the winter my skin dries out so much, I also tend to like more natural finishes that are not super heavy for day-to-day wear. I was skeptical to try this because it is of course matte and I have had some bad experiences with matte foundations, but I was totally shocked at hour great this is!

So my friend who recommended this actually has dry skin and right now I do have some dry patches, so if you do have dry skin, but still want something with a matte finish this is great for you! It is also great for someone with oily/combination skin because it is matte. Personally, I think this foundation is super well rounded. The finish is very satiny smooth, and makes my skin feel awesome. The first time I tried it just on my wrist it felt so smooth and I thought for sure it wouldn't actually turn up that way on the skin, but it really did. I was also really impressed with how well it blended.

As for colour range, it is pretty small, but because the coverage is not too heavy you can get away with it not being an exact perfect match. I use the colour beige and when I first saw it I thought for sure it would not work, but when I blended it in it was more of a sheer and very build-able foundation so it worked really well!

If you are looking for something that will look really flawless, smooth and natural this is the foundation for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment