Wednesday 18 March 2015

How to Sick to Your Diet While on Vacation (Blog Series) - Day 5

Day 5:


Breakfast:


1/2 cup Egg Whites
0g Carbs
0g Fat
14g Protein
60 Calories

1 tbsp Light Butter
0g Carbs
5g Fat
0g Protein
50 Calories

English Muffin
27g Carbs
1.5g Fat
5g Protein
140 Calories

Had a really great breakfast, but if I did this over again I probably would have skipped out on all the carbs. Today was a really tricky day because we went to Disney World and I really wanted to just enjoy myself, it isn't something you get to really do all the time. But then again, I of course did not want to completely blow it (hence the counting of macros and calories).

Lunch:


French Baguette
72g Carbs
2g Fat
12g Protein
360 Calories

Carved Turkey
0.7g Carbs
4.9g Fat
34g Protein
188 Calories

French Fries
10g Carbs
17.6g Fat
0g Protein
307 Protein

Dijon Mayo
2.8g Carbs
8.2g Fat
0.4g Protein
86 Calories

Ketchup
4g Carbs
0.4g Fat
2.4g Protein
40 Calories

Mikey Mouse Ice Creme Bar (Nestle)
23g Carbs
16g Fat
1g Protein
200 Calories




Okay, so this is probably extremely off, point is I tried! I am definitely not the happiest about this, but I had a lot of fun. We ate at Belle's Castle and it was absolutely beautiful. Partly, the purpose of this blog is to show that life does get in the way sometimes, but we should always do our best and just enjoy our progress. We don't need to get all depressed when having one bad day. I am really happy with how things have been going on this trip and I am proud of myself for trying so hard, so I really enjoyed this day and at night I'll just have to compensate for this larger meal!

Dinner:


1 Slice Butter Bread
12g Carbs
0.5g Fat
3g Protein
60 Calories

3 cups Steamed Broccoli
15g Carbs
0g Fat
6g Protein
90 Calories

1 cup Egg Whites
0g Carbs
0g Fat
28g Protein
120 Calories



So this was a very plain dinner, but actually really enjoyed it and I felt good knowing I still made everything fit!

Final Macros:


167g Carbs
56g Fat
106g Protein
1703 Calories

Now this appears to be really dead on and it is probably super close, but keep in mind I pretty much just tried to get it as close as I could, but Disney does not provide any nutritional information so I really just tried my best to figure it out using knowledge on foods that seem close enough. My fat was most likely a little higher unfortunately, but tomorrow I'll have to make up for it and I probably burned a decent amount of calories from walking all day!





No comments:

Post a Comment